I want to do a little jig! I am always trying to figure out how I can use my supplies on other projects! For example, like using this new Heidi Swapp holiday Marquee Love snowflake Washi Tape on a card! It makes me so happy to be able to find a short cut like this! Here is how easy it was to make!
This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Create Often with Jennifer Evans. I am an employee and do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.
1. I used a pre-made card that I picked up at my local scrapbook store. This is my way to save pennies when making lots of Christmas cards! I then placed the 2" washi tape along the right side of the card and trimmed the edges.
2. I embossed snowflakes to a piece of White Classic Bazzill Basics Paper cardstock with a Darice embossing folder. Then, I adhered it to the right side of the front of the card.
3. For a little sparkle with no mess, I added American Crafts glitter snowflake stickers to some of the snowflakes on the embossed paper.
4. For no waste, I used the extra pieces of washi to hold my dies in place on my cardstock before cutting them through my We R Memory Keepers Evolution Advanced.
5. After die cutting all of my colored images (these are from the Let's Celebrate set by Lawn Fawn) I added them to the top of my card!
These Heidi Swapp Marquee Love washi tapes can be found at Michaels, independent, and online stores now!
Create Well: Take the supplies you have for other projects, like your Marquee Shapes, and use them in your other crafting!