Working as Heidi Swapp's Customer Service representative I get a lot of questions about the differences between each of Heidi Swapp's 2016 Memory Planners. With there being 6 different ones in stores now, this might help you decide which one is perfect for you.
This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Create Often with Jennifer Evans. I am an employee and do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.
There are a lot of differences between last year's planners and this years! Quality, stitching, larger pockets, insert layout, and size rings are just naming a few of the differences. Stay tuned in for a link to Heidi Swapp's new website to see all the specifics. All of Heidi's planners are not dated so you can start them at any time! (Shown above is the 2015 Black and White Stripe Memory Planner, which is no longer available next to this year's 2016 Black and White Personal Memory Planner)
1. Memory Planner Boxed Kit Beautiful with Gold Foil - This large ringed gold spiral bound memory planner comes in a kit with stickers, paper clips, notes, tabs, washi tape, date stickers, and cards. This kit was available exculsively at Michaels stores during the 2015 holiday season. The layout of this planner is exactly like the Gold Polka Dot Memory Planner (see below), yet, there are slight differences in the dividers. The dividers are created with thick cardstock and have some beautiful gold foil through out. The spiral is large so that you have plenty of room to add to the planner without worrying about the spine. I use this as a work planner.
Inspirational Pages - 1 and 2
How to add pages to a coil bound album
2. Memory Planner Boxed Kit Black and White - This personal sized planner is for those that would like smaller rings, something that they can carry with them in their purse, along with that Heidi Swapp signature black and white stripe! The layout is similar to the Gold Stripe Personal Planner yet comes with acetate dividers and an acetate dashboard. This kit comes with stickers, a washi pages, paper clips, labels, date stickers, cards, and a small paper pad. Let me just say the items in this kit make me so happy; I love them. This is what I use as my personal planner.
Inspirational Pages - Video
Both Boxed Kits are shipping to independent and online stores in March 2016 all over the world.
3. 6x8 Memory Planner Gold Dot with Gold Foil - This gold polka dotted planner has larger rings than last year's traditional memory planner. It has beautiful gold foiled pages and dividers. The dividers are a smooth thick cardstock. Pocket pages are included for each month and the inside pockets are wider for more storage. I use this as my Memory Planner. I write "one little thing everyday", add photos, and document my life here.
This planner can be found at independent, online, HSN, and most Michael's Stores.
Inspirational Pages - 1, 2, 3, 4, Video
4. 6x8 Memory Planner Gold Stripe (not pictured) - This Gold Stripe album is exactly like the Gold Polka Dot planner, but without gold foil. Everywhere the polka dot planner has gold, this planner has black instead, which gives it a completely different look.
This planner can be found at independent, online, and most Hobby Lobby Stores.
See above links for inspiration.
5. 4x6.5 Personal Planner Gold Stripe with Gold Foil - This personal sized planner is the same size as the Black and White Striped Boxed Kit with a few additions. The dividers are a smooth thick cardstock with gold foil throughout. The planner comes with a clear acetate dashboard and each month comes with a pocket page to add photos to. The weekly layout does look slightly different to the black and white stripe but not extremely different. Both come with the same weekly view days on each page which is convenient.
This planner can be found at independent, online, HSN, and at most Michaels Stores.
Inspirational Pages - 1, 2, Video
6. Instax Memory Planner Boxed Kit - This spiral bound album boxed kit is exclusive to Michaels Stores and can be found in the scrapbooking department with the Instax cameras on an endcap. This hard covered album has gold foil on the front, back and inside covers. The kit comes with the most beautiful gold foiled clear stickers including the month's. This kit does not come with date stickers, but I just purchased the Clear Date Stickers elsewhere and they fit in this planner as well. The layout is completely different which I love and use it for my daily scheduler planner. It is small enough to bring it along with me if I wish. Mostly, it sits right at my computer desk and keeps my to-do lists in order!
You can find this planner kit at Michaels Stores.
Inspirational Pages - 1,
8x8.7 Memory Planner Storage Binder - This is the perfect place to store the months of pages you are not using during the year. I love keeping about 3 months in my planner and the rest stay here. It is easier for me to turn my pages and I have no reservations adding more photos and memorabilia through the month. The rings are 4" wide.
These binders can be found at independent and online stores.
Inspirational Pages - 1,
2015 Memory Planners - These planners were available until the end of 2015. Some of you may still have this planner as it is not dated. Even though it is not in stores any longer, you can still find a lot of inspiration for your pages.
Inspirational Pages - 1, Video
Create Well: Document your everyday because it matters.